[council] RE: Draft GNSO Council Meeting Minutes 13 January 2011

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Jan 19 03:29:18 UTC 2011

My notes indicate that we didn't discuss the resource issue w/r/t the Cartagena Board Resolution until Liz indicated that policy staff were at capacity and other work would have to stop to take this up.  I think that's an important point and should be included in the minutes. What does everyone else think?