[council] RE: Draft GNSO Council Meeting Minutes 13 January 2011

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Jan 19 14:43:35 UTC 2011

Thanks Kristina,

If you are referring to item 4, this is what is included in the minutes right now:
Next steps:
The Council agreed that Rosemary Sinclair would liaise with Bruce Tonkin and then the Council would consider whether it should send a letter to the Board saying the GNSO does not have the resources to undertake this work.

What extra text do you think we should include?

Thanks,

Stéphane