[council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Jan 19 15:50:40 UTC 2011

Councillors,

FYI, Rod is inviting the SO and AC Chairs to a 2-day meeting prior to the ICANN SF meeting. The idea is to have informal discussions and to help the SO and AC Chairs get to know each other better.

I have not agreed to going yet, but have asked what the cost of the meeting would be, which part of the ICANN meeting this would come from, whether the meeting would be official?

I am told the additional costs would be negligible and part of the ICANN meeting budget.

If anyone is opposed to me going, please say so.

Thanks,

Stéphane