[council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF

Mary Wong Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:15:37 UTC 2011

Hello again, and sorry if my last email wasn't clear. I'd like to
clarify that I don't oppose the idea of such a meeting, but would like
more information as to its purpose and agenda (given that it is 2 days).
As such, I support Wolf's approach.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>