[council] JAS

Andrei Kolesnikov andrei at cctld.ru
Sat Jan 22 12:16:37 UTC 2011

gNSO can authorize the space flight to the Mars if it
will work for the good Board advice and budgeted.
Board is not God, Bylaws are not sacred tablets, there
are no internet gods around. What will happen if gNSO
steps a little bit out of predefined little mind box?
We all will be fired? :)
I say nothing new.
Again Council spends 90% of its time resolving procedural
questions rather than stepping into the core.

--andrei