[council] SO and AC Chairs meeting with Rod before SF

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Jan 25 17:22:36 UTC 2011

Thanks for that update David.

I encourage Councillors to ask any clarifying questions of you they may need.

As the format of the proposed meeting has now change considerably from a 2-day meeting to a roundtable/dinner, I suggest that it would be useful for me to be there as GNSO Chair. Councillors, please liaise with your groups and let me know if there is agreement on this.

David, when can we have confirmation of the planned meeting time and that it will indeed be on Friday 11? As you can imagine, travel plans need to be aligned with this.

Thanks,

Stéphane