[council] 3rd Feb Council Call RAP Motion Amendment

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Jan 27 14:10:08 UTC 2011

Mary,
I believe the Working Group recommended that even though this would not be a “PDP”, it should follow the PDP processes.

Stephane – I am reviewing this motion with my stakeholder group and will hopefully be able to respond to your question after that.  Unfortunately our SG meeting is not until the day before the meeting, so it may not be until then that I have a definitive answer.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.