[council] Revised Dates for the GNSO Council meetings from September going forward

Ching Chiao chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Thu Jul 7 09:49:30 UTC 2011

Hi Glen -- Jan 21, 2012 is a Saturday and a day before Chinese New Year's
eve. Do you actually prefer Jan 19 (Thursday)?

Best regards,

Ching

--
Ching CHIAO
Vice President, DotAsia Organisation LTD.