[council] Revised Dates for the GNSO Council meetings from September going forward

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jul 7 15:09:29 UTC 2011

Dear John,

The revised dates are to allow for a four week interval, rather than the three week interval we have been working on, between Council meetings.

>I already have the November meeting booked on the 17th.  Did that change get made earlier?

Thursday, 17 November was the original date on the calendar
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#nov
and this date will remain unchanged, due to the conflict of Thanksgiving on 24 November that was the new proposed date.

>Likewise, I have the December meeting booked on the 8th?  The 15th can work, too.

Thursday, 8 December  is the original date on the calendar
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#dec
and the new proposed date to fit in better with a four  week interval is 15 December.

Finally, January 21, 2012 is a Saturday, no?  Do you mean Thursday, January 19?

Thank you, yes this is my mistake and the date should indeed be Thursday, January 19 2012.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen