[council] Re: A Senegal travel question

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Jul 8 23:18:47 UTC 2011

John,

I guess it's your decision whether you come or not. I can tell you that I've heard from a few Councillors that they might not come. I understand Dakar might pose a similar insurance problem for Americans that Nairobi did.

We hope to see you there, but if not you should be able to use the remote participation without any problems (apart from the time difference of course).

Stéphane