[council] Re: Suggested election time lines

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Fri Jul 15 20:21:45 UTC 2011

Hi Stephane and everyone - sorry if I wasn't clear before; the NCSG
fully intends to comply with all the time lines and dates, so we are not
suggesting a postponement.

Some of us were merely thinking ahead, of "what ifs"; I haven't
consulted the NCSG officers and Councilors on this, but - in answer to
your question, and assuming there comes a "what if" scenario - my guess
is that extending the current Council leadership term temporarily would
seem to most to be the preferable alternative.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>