[council] Topic for Senegal Board-GNSO Council Meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Jul 19 06:13:38 UTC 2011

I agree that clarifications would be useful here.

We discussed the revolving door issue with the Board in Singapore. I don't know about others, but I got the feeling the Board felt that all that there was to say on the subject had been said.

Of course at the time we were talking about ICANN Staff, not Board members.

So Kristina and others, if you could be more specific on the actual wording of the topic you are requesting for the Dakar agenda, I'm sure that would be useful to Jeff, who is handling our agenda for Dakar.

Thanks,

Stéphane