[council] Topic for Senegal Board-GNSO Council Meeting

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Tue Jul 19 13:28:23 UTC 2011

Sure. As I expect that there will be further developments in the next few weeks, it's more useful, I think, to defer providing specific questions until closer to the meeting.

I will respond later today after COB to Rosemary's question.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.Washington, DC
20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291