[council] Question on the revolving door issue in Singapore - missing piece of transcript

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Jul 20 16:11:50 UTC 2011

Dear Councillors,

Further to Kristina Rosette's enquiry:

>The transcript of the Council-Board meeting appears to omit my question to
>Steve Crocker on the revolving door issue and his answer.  I've let Glen know.
>If there was a particular portion of that meeting that was of interest to you,
>you may want to check the transcript. You can access it from
>http://singapore41.icann.org/node/24435.

This has not been overlooked. There was a drop in the recording line so Kristina's question to Steve Crocker on the revolving door issue and his answer is missing in the transcript, but we will have it transcribed from the back-up recording. Sorry this is taking some time, but it will be sent to the Council list and published along with the other transcripts when it is ready.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry