[council] FW: proxy vote

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jul 21 06:57:12 UTC 2011

FYI

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: Andrei Kolesnikov [mailto:andrei at cctld.ru]
Sent: jeudi 21 juillet 2011 08:49
To: gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org; 'carlos dionisio aguirre'
Subject: proxy vote

I will be unable to attend the GNSO Council meeting scheduled for July 21st. The reasons for my absence is a 100% time overlap with .RU Council meeting which I have to deliver a 1/2 year report.
According to the GNSO Operating Procedures on absentee balloting (Section 4.4), I will be permitted to exercise a vote for all proposed motions as YES.
According to the GNSO Operating Procedures (Section 4.5), pursuant to this notification (*), a proxy is automatically transferred to the Council NCA Carlos Dionisio Aguirre who has been notified of this action and is prepared to register a vote in my absence for each of the motions. For any Council motions not explicitly listed above, I understand that my vote will be recorded as "Absent."
Best regards,

--andrei