[council] Remote Participation for Senegal

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Jul 21 11:22:32 UTC 2011

>From what I understand it is "not able". Insurance and travel restrictions to the region don't allow it.

Of course, there are many that would "not prefer to" given the above.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com<mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistry.com<http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ausregistryint<http://www.twitter.com/ausregistryint>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.