[council] Senegal - Letter with State Dept stamp for personal computers etc.?

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Jul 22 12:11:39 UTC 2011

Hi

I asked Maimouna Diop-Diagne (the host).  No such requirement.  It's only an issue for orgs bringing a bunch of machines in, a clearance is organized in advance (I'd guess the same is true if one shows up at a US airport with ten laptops etc, no? never done it).  She also noted there will be a medical unit & related support at the conference site.

Cheers

Bill