[council] Remote Participation for Senegal

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jul 22 13:56:05 UTC 2011

Tim,

There will be remote participation for all the meetings in Senegal, certainly the GNSO working sessions over the weekend and all other GNSO related meetings. All meetings except those that are noted as closed on the main ICANN schedule have audio streaming. In Nairobi we had the situation where a number of participants took part from remote hub centers and it worked well, so there is no reason to think that it cannot work again if needed in Senegal. Working lunches can also be so arranged that  there is remote participation, however social events are a challenge.
Remote participations details for all the meetings will sent out to all the groups before the start of the GNSO working sessions on Saturday, 22 October 2011.

Please let me know if you need further information.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry