[council] Standing Committee on improvements implementation

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Jun 8 19:42:53 UTC 2011

Hi Stéphane,

Herewith I let you know that I have been elected chair of the Standing Committee on improvements implementation for a two years term. According to the Working Group guidelines 2.1.4.2 "the newly elected Chair will act on a provisional basis until the Chartering Organization has confirmed the appointment."

I'm asking you as chair of the Chartering Organization to initiate the confirmation process.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich