[council] Reminder- Singapore Dinners - please complete the poll

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jun 10 19:27:51 UTC 2011

Hi again everyone,

I'd just like to do a quick poll. Because of the distances many people
will have traveled and the possibility of cocktail receptions on
Saturday (we know there are already a couple such planned for Sunday
evening), may I ask that you take 30 seconds to fill out this Doodle
poll, as to your preferences for either a Saturday or a Sunday night
dinner?

http://www.doodle.com/qu4yu7gzdth9xkde (if you are NOT planning to
attend, I'd appreciate it if you'd also visit the poll and select NO for
both options, as this will give us an idea of the numbers to book for.)

In either case, dinner will be at 8.30 p.m., and will be off-site,
featuring a unique aspect of Singaporean cuisine.

Thanks all!

Cheers
Mary

Glen de Saint Géry