[council] Re: Board/GNSO social event in Singapore

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Sat Jun 11 01:50:57 UTC 2011

Thanks to all who filled in the Doodle poll - most people were pretty
flexible as to Saturday or Sunday, but there was a slight preference for
Saturday. Given that the Board-Council cocktails will be from 7-8 p.m.,
on Saturday evening, it would seem to make sense to have our dinner
immediately following that (with apologies to those few Councilors who
will not be able to join us :(

I'll send round further details about the dinner shortly, but wanted to
get the Saturday dinner slot on everyone's calendars as soon as
possible.

Thanks, and see you all in Singapore!

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>