[council] Fwd: GNSO meeting with GAC in Singapore

Rosemary Sinclair rosemary.sinclair at unsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 13 12:55:08 UTC 2011

It's the core dilemma:

Can DNS market participants deliver the public interest outcomes that ICANN has signed up for??

And on the other side, can geographically constrained governments define and deliver public interest outcomes in a global marketplace?

And what to make of market based regulation in light of the GFC???

Perhaps best left for a chat over a Singapore Sling!!

Rosemary

Sent from my iPhone