[council] PEDNR Final Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 14 15:38:07 UTC 2011

Stéphane, I would suggest that we not rush this through.

Although I had seen and agreed to the draft
motion yesterday, I now realize that there are
some problems with it. Since The GNSO Council
cannot take any formal action on this report at
this meeting (we did not meet the publication
deadline for such action), the motion was only
being presented as a heads up and a chance for informal discussion.

A suggestion was made on the PEDNR list to
consider the motion carefully, and as Chair
(well, Acting Chair since it was never made
official), I think that would be wise. We have
spent too much time on this PDP to rush on the last part.

Alan