[council] NTIA letter to ICANN

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Jun 17 10:27:01 UTC 2011

As much as I disagree with the letter's assumptions and conclusions, and believe this letter impacts Neustar probably more than any other party, I agree with Adrian that this is and should not be an issue for the GNSO to discuss in any formal meeting.  If we want to chat away about it during dinner, drinks, happy hour, etc., I would be happy to give you my thoughts.  But, lets reserve that hour for items that we can control for now.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Please note new address:  21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.