AW: [council] Adrian's gameplan

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Sat Jun 18 23:08:43 UTC 2011

Sorry Mary, I didn't get to the end of the thread before replying. If
you drop the first sentence, and add the without further delay as in my
first suggestion, I think the RrSG would be more likely to approve. So
it would be:

"The GNSO Council unanimously believes that it is important for the new
gTLD program to be globally inclusive, and to have as part of the
implementation plan meaningful and workable mechanisms which will assist
potential needy applicants, inter alia from developing regions of the
world, participate in the first round of the new gTLD program as fully
as possible without delaying the program rollout any further. We
reiterate also our thanks to the members of the JAS WG for all their
hard work in preparing the two Milestone Reports, and look forward to
receiving its Final Report."

Tim