[council] Board workshop on Saturday

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Jun 19 12:29:31 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Just so there is no surprises, the Board is planning to spend an extra
day at the end of this week, to chat about stuff that we haven't had
time to discuss this week with new gTLDs, ATRT discussions etc during
the week.     We have a very active Board so assuming 21 Board members
each talk for 5 mins on each topic it takes us 75 mins per topic.

From:   http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/workshop-25jun11-en.htm

ICANN Board of Directors Workshop, 25 June 2011

(Not designated as an Official Board Meeting)

Board Workshop to Prepare for the Future

Given the change in Board leadership and related changes in Board
committee assignments and the multiple challenges facing ICANN, the
Board will take advantage of the presence of most of the new Board and
hold an informal workshop following the close of the ICANN meeting. The
primary focus of the workshop will be the challenges facing ICANN and
the coordination of Board and management directions.