[council] Kieren's thoughts on Mikey's "resignation"

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Jun 22 09:09:31 UTC 2011

For the Council's information, I did reach out to Kieren as soon as I saw this article.

I hope to be able to discuss with him and point out that what the GNSO Council did today was too approve unanimously a number of consensus policies and give itself additional time to look at a couple more. But in no way did we attempt to alter or edit the WG's work.

Stéphane