[council] Settling up!

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Wed Jun 22 17:01:30 UTC 2011

Hello everyone - I hope your visit to Singapore has been, and will continue to be, a productive and enjoyable one!

I wanted to get the final tab for our Saturday dinner to everyone before the Wrap Up Session, so that you can, if necessary, visit the ATM before that :)

(1) Dinner - I apologize to the few people who paid me at the restaurant, and who (because I wasn't writing things down) I've omitted from the following list. If you have not yet paid your US$50 (or S$63), I'd appreciate it if you could do so at the Wrap Up Session :)

[My list so far: Adrian, Jeff, Wolf-Ulrich, Rob, Glen, Kristina, Debbie, Stephane, Marika, Jaime, Bill, Olga, Liz, Jonathan, David, Andrei, Carlos, Julie. Please let me know if you've paid and I forgot to list you!]

(2) Drinks - except for Rob, Wolf-Ulrich, Zahid and Wendy, who did not drink alcohol, can everyone else please pay an additional US$31 (or S$38) for the beer and/or wine consumed? There are a few people I will approach separately to supplement that amount, as cocktails are not included in the US$31/S$38.

Glen can make copies of the receipt for those who need it.

Thank you all; I really hope you enjoyed our little dinner!

Cheers
Mary

(3)

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584