[council] If you're still waiting to pay me ...

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:11:54 UTC 2011

... I'm in the back of the Padang Room, where the Public Forum is going on. I'm seated in the last row, on the right of the room if you are looking out on the room from the stage (and FWIW in front of a large fake potted plant :)

I'll be watching the "show" till it ends. so give me a shout (via email) if you can't find me - if anything, to avoid another naggy email about $$$ tomorrow! :)

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584