[council] RE: ICANN Revises 2011 Meeting Sponsorship Program

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Tue Mar 1 06:42:34 UTC 2011

Tahnsk Glen.

I can't help feel partly responsible for this.

I have received both criticism for pushing my own barrow and support for pushing back on what seemed an unfair decision.

I make no apologies.

ICANN meetings are important for all of us. They cannot happen without the support of sponsors otherwise items like travel support etc would be nonexistent. I belvie it was in all our best interests to have this addressed.

I am very happy that ICANN has reviewed their decision and thank staff for addressing this.

Thanks.

Look forward to seeing you al in SF.

Adrian Kinderis