[council] ccNSO Update – Final WG Report

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:02:54 UTC 2011

Hi,
you may have received this information from other sources,  but just in case
you did not it I am resending it to our list.
Best regards
Olga

--------------------------------------

ccNSO Review – Final WG Report

The Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) Review WG submitted
its draft final report
http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/ccnso/ccnso-review-draft-final-report-15nov10-en.pdfPDF,
787 KB], for public comment
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/public-comment-201101-en.htm#ccnso-review-draft-final-reporton
15 November 2010. On date of closure, 15 January 2011, two comments
http://forum.icann.org/lists/ccnso-review-draft-final-report had been
provided, expressing full support for the report while adding useful
precision on details and recent ccNSO developments (see summary
http://forum.icann.org/lists/ccnso-review-draft-final-report/msg00002.html).

In consideration of the response and following WG discussion, the ccNSO
Review WG has updated details in line with the comments, while keeping the
report's overall conclusions unchanged, and now releases the final WG review
report
http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/ccnso/ccnso-review-wg-final-report-04mar11-en.pdf[PDF,
296 KB].

This report is published pending Board consideration.

For further information, please refer to the ccNSO review web page
http://www.icann.org/en/reviews/ccnso/.