[council] New version of the GNSO Working sessions schedule

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Mar 4 19:09:40 UTC 2011

Dear Council Members,

Olga has asked me to send the revised version of the GNSO Saturday and Sunday working sessions  schedule for your review and comment before it is posted and distributed to the Stakeholder and Constituency groups. We hope that it captures the suggested changes.

The detailed agendas will be posted on the Wiki pages
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_12_march
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_13_march

Please let us have your comments, changes  and additions by no later than Monday, 7 March 2011.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry