[council] ICANN hires weight loss guru as vice president?

Andrei Kolesnikov andrei at cctld.ru
Wed Mar 9 19:01:55 UTC 2011

I'm about to take back my words regarding good marketing with Mr. Clinton.
This must go beyond my imagination :)

However should we address more generic question: on what level Council /
Councilors can penetrate into ICANN's day to day operations and what bylaw
pectorals say about it.  Is it dependable from the overall level of
community dissatisfaction? Should HR policy become an issue for ICANN
community? Don't think so.

I will support a contract  with alien from Jupiter and his private jet
reimbursement if only this will help the gTLD process to be launched.

The Board selection process is much bigger concern IMHO.

---andrei