[council] Regarding open positions in Compliance

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Mar 9 21:24:40 UTC 2011

Hello Kristina,

>>  I had understood David to mean only that John Jeffries is now the person to whom Compliance staffing questions should be directed and not that there is no current intention to fill the Director of Compliance position

That is what I understood also.  The change in reporting is to separate the areas of service delivery/operations from legal compliance.

From:  http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.allpositions&company_id=16025&version=1

There are two open positions in compliance:

Contractual Compliance Manager (OHCONCOMGR)
Marina del Rey, CA, US.

Senior Director, Contractual Compliance (OHSRDIRCC)
Marina del Rey, CA, US.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin