[council] Public Meeting and the use of weekends

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Mar 10 10:19:04 UTC 2011

All,

I am a big supporter of not repeating the sins of the past (probably because I make so many of them).

A few points around the public meeting;

-        What are we doing to ensure we are not debating wording on the fly at the meeting?

-        Are we going to make a rule that all motions MUST be locked down prior to the meeting?

-        If so, have we allowed time to dedicate towards this?

-        How are we catering for public involvement in the meeting itself (this has always baffled me)?

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis