AW: [council] Public Meeting and the use of weekends

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Mar 10 12:08:29 UTC 2011

In addition to talking about motions when the subjects come up, there is time on Sat (12-1) to discuss the Council motions.

It is hard during the weekend to have a complete discussion as it is not until Constituency day that we really know what our groups think about them and what changes we have to have. That is always scheduled as the day before the council meeting, so as long as that continues, we will always have a semi-chaotic public Council meeting in my opinion.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman at neustar.biz