[council] Current draft

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Mar 14 20:07:41 UTC 2011

Thanks Kristina,

Just for clarification, this seems to be based on the text we sent yesterday after the meeting, but since then Mary sent a reworked version that most people have already agreed to.

Has that version been considered by your group? It would seem simply to build on that version, rather than go back a step and start from the previous version.

Thanks,

Stéphane