[council] GAC/Board consultation with resume on 9am on Thursday

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Tue Mar 15 23:42:29 UTC 2011

Thanks, Bruce - are you able to give us an indication as to what form of comment from the constituencies/community would be most beneficial to the Board, e.g. the kinds of statements and format that was used on Monday?

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>