[council] Tomorrow's Open Council meeting, latest updates

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Mar 16 00:58:50 UTC 2011

Councillors,

As the schedule for this ICANN meeting seems to be in constant flux, I thought it might be useful for you to have a reminder of where and when for tomorrow.

The meeting will start at 1:30pm, in Tower Salon A, which is the room we were in all weekend.

Lunch will be provided in the same room at 1pm. Please note this lunch is for Council members only.

As you know, the doors to the main ballroom will open at 5pm for Clinton's speech there. As such, it may be that we will lose all of our audience at that point, and that Councillors may also wish to go to the ballroom. As the last 30 minutes of our meeting are scheduled for the open mic, we may decide to end the meeting early if that suits everyone.

Please let either Glen or myself know if you need any more information.

See you tomorrow.

Stéphane