[council] Tomorrow's Public Council Meeting Agenda Prioritisation

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Mar 16 01:28:44 UTC 2011

Thanks Zahid.

Setting up the agenda and the logistics around this meeting has taken up a lot of our time and energy due to the scheduling complications involved.

At this stage, I would therefore not give anybody more work (including myself), by making any last-minute changes unless they are absolutely necessary.

Thanks for your understanding.

Stéphane