[council] Tomorrow's Public Council Meeting Agenda Prioritisation

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Wed Mar 16 18:49:10 UTC 2011

I must confess it's partly "my bad" - in helping to work on the final
agenda yesterday I'd switched up the RAP issue and had meant to do the
same with the RAA motion, but for some reason didn't do both (ironic, I
know, given that I had proposed the RAA motion!)

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>