[council] Discussion points for the wrap-up

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Mar 16 23:39:14 UTC 2011

Some ideas for general discussions points for the wrap-up tomorrow. Comments and any other suggestions welcome.

- Summary of weekend sessions in SFO. Anything we should do differently for Singapore. Any sessions we should maintain. Do we like the new "thrash out the motions beforehand" session? Do we want to keep Saturday free and have our social dinner on the Sunday again?

- Follow-up on RAP recommendations. Volunteers for a small group of Councillors to take this forward?

- Consumer trust. Getting a sense from the Council on what we should do next.

- Whois requirements report. Next steps?

Stéphane