[council] Discussion points for the wrap-up

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Mar 17 20:32:24 UTC 2011

All,

There's something about this room.  Every time I'm in it a I get a headache so I'm going to leave early.  Here are my thoughts on the topics below:

Follow-up on RAP recommendations. Volunteers for a small group of Councillors to take this forward?
[KR:  I volunteer.]

Consumer trust. Getting a sense from the Council on what we should do next.
[KR:  I was not clear as to what deadline Bruce advised is the "new" deadline.  Can someone please advise?  I defer comment until then.  If it's not something that we need to do within the next 6 months, I'm inclined to suggest we put it off for now.]

Whois requirements report. Next steps?
[KR:  I need to read it again, and have put that on my to do list.]

It was great to see everyone.  Safe travels home and see you in Singapore!

Some ideas for general discussions points for the wrap-up tomorrow. Comments and any other suggestions welcome.

- Summary of weekend sessions in SFO. Anything we should do differently for Singapore. Any sessions we should maintain. Do we like the new "thrash out the motions beforehand" session? Do we want to keep Saturday free and have our social dinner on the Sunday again?

- Follow-up on RAP recommendations. Volunteers for a small group of Councillors to take this forward?

- Consumer trust. Getting a sense from the Council on what we should do next.

- Whois requirements report. Next steps?

Stéphane