[council] Motion to adopt the SCI charter

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Wed Mar 30 11:00:59 UTC 2011

As a member of the DT under Wolf-Ulrich's able leadership, I hereby (1) second the motion proposed (with a couple of minor grammatical/typo corrections in the Working Method section of the Charter, as attached); and (2) nominate Wolf-Ulrich as the Interim Chair of the Standing Committee.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>