[council] Re: JAS matters

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Sat May 7 19:33:04 UTC 2011

I think it should be added that we have not even seen the report yet much less had time to approve.

How is it that the ALAC has seen the report and had time to approve it and send to the board?  This makes little sense to me.

What am I missing?
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.