[council] .net agreement comment period

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Wed May 11 03:04:05 UTC 2011

Thanks Kurt.

I appreciate you addressing the issue so promptly and in my favour ;)

I agree some clarity on the "timezone" would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10/05/2011, at 19:40, "Kurt Pritz" <kurt.pritz at icann.org<mailto:kurt.pritz at icann.org>> wrote:

Hi Adrian:

Our current practice is to close at midnight UTC unless otherwise specified. We were following through to close as specified in the comment forum. The email to our web administrator to close was sent well in advance.

Understanding your point, ICANN will reopen the forum to accept comments through the entire day regardless of timezone. We'll also make it clearer regarding time of closure in future fora.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Sincerely,

Kurt