[council] Re: Draft message to the Board

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed May 11 13:15:44 UTC 2011

Looks good to me. If there is opposition to sending that message then I
suggest a revised message like this:

----------
The Board has received the Joint SO/AC New gTLD Applicant Support
Working Group ( JAS WG)'s Second Milestone Report which was sent to it
by ALAC. I understand that this report has not yet been approved by
ALAC.

I wish to highlight the fact that the GNSO Council has not approved this
report yet either. In fact, the Council has only just received it.

The GNSO is one of the two chartering organisations of the JAS WG and I
am keen to ensure that the Board understands the nature of the report
that it has been sent, and the circumstances under which it received it.

I believe this report is for information purposes only and not intended
to initiate any Board action at this time.

I would be grateful therefore, if you could convey this message to the
Board.

Stéphane Van Gelder
GNSO Council Chair
---------