[council] Draft message to the Board

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed May 11 16:04:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am not sure the time argument is worth spending that much time on, but if it helps I can confirm that I got Rafik's message at 1:51 on May 8 (French time), which in UTC is the time Alan gives. The time given for Carlton's message is also correct.

I should add that in his message, Rafik also gave me a heads-up that he would be proposing a motion.

I responded to Rafik on the same day, a few hours later. I then forwarded ALAC's message to the Board to the Council list, and asked Glen to post the report on the Council website (http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/).

Thanks,

Stéphane