[council] Joint ccNSO-GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG) Final Report on Single Character IDN TLDs

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed May 11 17:21:38 UTC 2011

Dear Peter,

At its April 7, 2011 teleconference meeting, the GNSO Council approved the JIG's Final Report as referenced in the subject line of this email. (See item 6 of the meeting minutes here: http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/minutes-council-07apr11-en.htm).

The ccNSO Chair Lesley Cowley has today confirmed to me that the ccNSO has also approved this report.

As such, I am sending this report to you as Chairman of the ICANN Board.

The report can be found here: http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/jig-final-report-30mar11-en.pdf

Best,

Stéphane