[council] Joint ccNSO-GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG) Final Report on Single Character IDN TLDs

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed May 11 21:24:01 UTC 2011

Dear Councillors,

The letter below has been posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence
and can be viewed directly at:
http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence/gelder-to-dengate-thrush-11may11-en.pdf

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder

Dear Peter,

At its April 7, 2011 teleconference meeting, the GNSO Council approved the JIG's Final Report as referenced in the subject line of this email. (See item 6 of the meeting minutes here: http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/minutes-council-07apr11-en.htm).

The ccNSO Chair Lesley Cowley has today confirmed to me that the ccNSO has also approved this report.

As such, I am sending this report to you as Chairman of the ICANN Board.

The report can be found here: http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/jig-final-report-30mar11-en.pdf

Best,

Stéphane